geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ActiveMQ with external file
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:35:07 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I did the fresh build from trunk and these two files are not copied to the var/activemq/conf
folder. Also there is no edit support for these files in the web console. I saw the wiki link
and the screenshot. However, I do not see edit as well as Create new link in my web console.

Regards,

Raj

________________________________
From: Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 8:03:01 AM
Subject: Re: Configuring ActiveMQ with external file

In 2.2 snapshot, there are two files in activemq-broker\src\main\resources\
activemq.xml, activemq-template.xml.  They will be copied to /var/activemq folder in the binary
packages. Acutally, you could use console to add/edit the broker XML configuration xml, you
even could just copy and past your xml file to the big edit box. But I suggest that you keep
some placeholders in the template configuration file.
Please refer to http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Configuring+the+JMS+server
Thanks!
           Ivan