geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronom 2.1.4, Thread Pools are reporting zero usage
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:33:36 GMT
Do you mean to monitor the total number of threads that Geronimo is using
(the whole JVM)? There's no such function in the admin console today. But it
can be easily implemented by retrieving thread stat from the standard
ThreadMXBean and adding it to the JVM stat. You might want to open a JIRA if
you really want this, and I might be able to help out.

-Jack