geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronom 2.1.4, Thread Pools are reporting zero usage
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:57:59 GMT
I looked through the code to see how ConnectorThreadPool and
DefaultThreadPool are actually used. It seems that ConnectorThreadPool is
used by org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.GeronimoWorkManagerGBean in JCA,
and DefaultThreadPool is used by Jetty and System-database. So their names
are misleading in some sense. You cannot expect that the ConnectorThreadPool
has any link with Tomcat's web connector. Hope this helps.

-Jack