geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of GERONIMO_OPTS?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 15:22:37 GMT
I believe it will be a good doc for our users.

I used to a brute force approach which is to search all Geronimo source
files for the string "System.getPro", and identified an initial list of
available options. I've consolidate the list here [1]. Each option is
documented with my best guess in the below format -

* Name
* Applied commands
* Default value
* Explanation

There are still a lot of "TODO" in the page, and some options might be
missing from the list. Hopefully others can help to refine it. Below is the
highlight.

Xorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.util.DeploymentUtil.jarUrlRewrite
Xorg.apache.geronimo.gbean.NoProxy
Xorg.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Marshaler
Xorg.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MPCLSearchOption
geronimo.bootstrap.logging.enabled
org.apache.geronimo.jacc.policy.provider
org.apache.geronimo.config.file
org.apache.geronimo.config.substitutions.file
org.apache.geronimo.config.substitution.prefix
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir
org.apache.geronimo.server.dir
org.apache.geronimo.server.name
Xorg.apache.geronimo.repository.boot.path
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.wsgen.addToClassPath
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.wsgen.fork
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.wsgen.fork.timeout
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.allowLinking
org.apache.geronimo.saaj.provider

- Jack

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Command+Geronimo+Options