geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stella Lok <oinvertedwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web server stopped responding to requests until restart
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:10:38 GMT
Hi,

After
doing much testing, I am able to recreate the "frozen server"
situation on demand.

Strangely enough, it seems like the problem is caused by my use of
org.apache.commons.lang.builder.ToStringBuilder in a (non-infinite)
loop. When I remove the usage, the problem disappears. I'll have to do
more investigation before I can reach a conclusion though