geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ActiveMQ with external file
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 02:33:01 GMT
In 2.2 snapshot, there are two files in activemq-broker\src\main\resources\
activemq.xml, activemq-template.xml.  They will be copied to /var/activemq
folder in the binary packages. Acutally, you could use console to add/edit
the broker XML configuration xml, you even could just copy and past your xml
file to the big edit box. But I suggest that you keep some placeholders in
the template configuration file.
Please refer to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Configuring+the+JMS+server
Thanks!