geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuring ActiveMQ with external file
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:29:24 GMT
Hi,

I am trying hard to configure the embedded ActiveMQ to use an external configuration file
in 2.2 SNAPSHOT (laster trunk revision). I read somewhere in the mailing list that it is possible
to configure 2.2 SNAPSHOT with external file but not finding any definite documentation/guide
to do the same. I looked around in the source tree and found ActiveMQ  plan server/plugins/activemq/activemq-broker/src/main/plan
folder. However, after building the geronimo from source, I do not see the configuration in
the Gbean of this plan used by the Geronimo.

I shall be thankful if someone can help me or point me to the documentation or any other resource.

Regards,

Raj