geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joey Baghodoughnuts <thisisafakeemaila...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: FW: Small request....
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:16:28 GMT

From: Cappy <b40ranch@vtc.net>
To: Vince Jungenberg Jr <greywolf314@gmail.com>; Mark <thisisafakeemailaddr@yahoo.com>;
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:48:23 PM
Subject: Fw: FW: Small request....

From: Melissa
Elwell
To: swampbuck ; Sandy Lowe ; Tina York ; tpeaco@roadrunner.com ; kinggrace@roadrunner.com
; Nancy Nystrom ; Deborah Olsavick ; Cappy ; Dartcr1540@aol.com ; Kenneth Elwell, Sr. ; Randy
Elwell
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:31 PM

________________________________

93% won't forward, but I'm SureYou  Will........

A small request.. Just one  line

Dear God, I pray for the  cure of cancer. Amen

All you are asked to do is keep this  circulating.
Even if it's only to one more person.
In  memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or  is still living with
it.
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting  Another Candle..
Please Keep This Candle Going

________________________________
 Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

________________________________
 Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a  recession.

 A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy  steps!

 A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy  steps!

 Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

--Forwarded  Message Attachment--
[...]

 Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. See how. =