geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: start geronimo in profiling mode
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:52:24 GMT

On Mar 9, 2009, at 3:41 AM, MarcoLaponder wrote:

> I am using the TPTP from eclipse for the profiling. However I cannot
> start
> geronimo in profiling at all. If there any other (open source/
> freeware)
> tools which work with Geronimo that is no problem for me. However I
> think it
> would be nice if Geronimo applciation could be profiled using TPTP.

I don't know how profiler configuration works within Eclipse. However,
does seem that Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't support profile
configuration (at least it's different from Tomcat server). TPTP
doesn't seem to be supported on Mac OS.

Hoping that somebody more familiar with Eclipse can have a look...

Marco -- mind creating a Jira?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS

--kevan