geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Asif10 <asi...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo loses data stored in HTTP Session
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:30:58 GMT

Hi,
I have finally managed to get my geronimo server
(geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1) up and running. I have installed my Struts2
application which uses a MySQL datasource. Everything appeared to be working
until i realised when my app stored info into the HTTPSession (via Struts2)
it loses the information on the next call.

So for example a user invokes a url, some data is stored. The user calls the
url again but the data from the first call is lost.

I also deployed this EAR file onto JBOSS and it works fine.

Does anyone have any idea as to why Geronimo loses info stored in the HTTP
Session

Thanks in advance