geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Karsten Wutzke <kwut...@web.de>
Subject Seam framework and PHP? Which server can do?
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:29:37 GMT

Hello all,

I'm completely new to Seam framework, however not Java and not JSTL and
Servlets. I was wondering if it was possible to find a webhoster (virtual or
dedicated server) to run *one* webserver with JavaEE/Seam/EJB/... (whatever
you need for Seam apps) *and* PHP together!?

This is for an experiment project. It is supposed to be implemented in two
ways: one in Java/Seam framework, the other in PHP/Zend framework.

I want to have the users choose between the Seam and Zend versions via
subdomains

seam.exampledomain.com

and

zend.exampledomain.com .

Both would share the very same MySQL database. Is such a setup possible at
all? I wonder which webserver could run Seam alsongside PHP...? Can JBoss do
this? Do I need Apache with Geronimo running? Can JBoss integrate PHP?

Any helpful help appreciated on this.

Karsten