geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "viola.lu" <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronom 2.1.4, Thread Pools are reporting zero usage
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 03:02:47 GMT

In G admin console, there is a monitoring porlet on the left navigation panel
which can display your local or remote server statistics information such as
tomcat ajp connector, web connector Transaction Manager or web modules:
TomcatAJPConnector
Active Request Count	0
Busy Threads Current	1
Busy Threads Max	25
Busy Threads Min	0
Bytes Received	0
Bytes Sent	0
Error Count	0
Open Connections Current	0
Open Connections Max	0
Open Connections Min	0
Request Time Count	0
Request Time MaxTime	0
Request Time MinTime	0
Request Time TotalTime	0

TomcatWebConnector
Active Request Count	0
Busy Threads Current	4
Busy Threads Max	6
Busy Threads Min	0
Bytes Received	198
Bytes Sent	689926
Error Count	1
Open Connections Current	0
Open Connections Max	0
Open Connections Min	0
Request Time Count	107
Request Time MaxTime	9578
Request Time MinTime	0
Request Time TotalTime	24856

TomcatWebSSLConnector
Active Request Count	0
Busy Threads Current	0
Busy Threads Max	0
Busy Threads Min	0
Bytes Received	0
Bytes Sent	0
Error Count	0
Open Connections Current	0
Open Connections Max	0
Open Connections Min	0
Request Time Count	0
Request Time MaxTime	0
Request Time MinTime	0
Request Time TotalTime	0

if you want to set web http connector thread usage, you can edit section
<module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car"> in file
$g_install_dir/var/config/config.xml ,if you want to set datasource thread
pool, you can set "Connection Pool Parameters" when create datasource via
"services"->"Database Pools" , for JMS Resource thread pool , you can set
"basic configuration setting" for JMS provider, "Connection Pool Parameters"
for connection factory via "services"->"JMS resources"

Hope it can help you, thanks.