geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Bergner <olaf.berg...@saxsys.de>
Subject Cannot see custom MBean in Geronimo's JMX viewer
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:19:13 GMT

My ear registers some custom MBeans with Geronimo's MBeanServer on
application startup. More precisely, I'm searching the list of available
MBeanServers as returned by the MBeanServerFactory for the one having
"geronimo" as its default domain. I hand that MBeanServer over to Spring's
JMX support which happily tells me that it has successfully registered all
my MBeans with that server. No exceptions thrown, everything goes smoothly.
I fail to see, however, my newly registered MBeans in Geronimo's JMX viewer,
and searching for them fails as well.

Do I still have a configuration problem or am I wrong in expecting to see my
MBeans in Geronimo's JMX viewer?

Thx,
Olaf