geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Phili <geron...@annee.de>
Subject Re: Problem: WSDL generation for JPA enhanced classes
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:48:09 GMT

kevan wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not much of a jaxws-tools user... Did you try using -
> classpath argument?
>
> Why are you using build-time enhanced classes?
>
> --kevan

I'm using build-time enhanced classes because of an openjpa-bug(?) which
results in unnecessary UPDATE-statements beeing executed every now and then.

What I'm trying to figure out is *which* classpath to extend (and how :)) to
get the deploytime-WSDL-generator working. Its not the geronimo/tomcat
classpath I suppose?

As I mentioned I want to deliver detached entities through webservices
instead of using distinct transfer objects.