geronimo-user mailing list archives

From rbaumhof <ralf.baum...@web.de>
Subject Re: Disabling Faces Error Handling
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:30:37 GMT

Hi Pavel,

no, i did not find a solution yet now. I have worked around the problem by
configuring error pages
in web.xml. Unfortunately this does not work for error code 500. But at the
moment i could solve all problems where error code 500 was sent, so in most
cases it's now working and the user never sees a tomcat or faces generated
error page.