geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Phili <>
Subject Problem: WSDL generation for JPA enhanced classes
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:35:10 GMT

I'm trying to deliver jpa entity classes through a web-service.

It works fine unless I use build-time enhanced classes:

The WSDL generation fails at deploy-time because of missing jpa-classes:

14:22:00,743 ERROR [WsdlGenerator] WSDL generation process failed
14:22:00,743 ERROR [WsdlGenerator] Problem encountered during annotation
see stacktrace below for more information.$CompletionFailure: class file for
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PersistenceCapable not found

How can I add the required (open)jpa jars for the wsgen-tool - i've tried to
add an dep:dependency to the deployment plan but that doesn't seem to be the
correct way.

Thx in advance & kind regards