geronimo-user mailing list archives

From brd <bdell...@rcn.com>
Subject custom derby UserAuthenticator implementation
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:10:49 GMT

Hi.  I am attempting to use a custom UserAuthenticator implementation with a
derby database accessed within geronimo using the embedded driver.  I'm
specifying the authenticator class using the following derby property:

'derby.authentication.provider', 'my.code.CustomUserAuthenticator'

But, I cannot figure out how to make this custom class visible to the
classloader of the derby code embedded in geronimo.  I'm using geronimo
2.0.2 on Windows XP.  Any recommendations on how to configure derby to
leverage this custom authenticator would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

- Brian