geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Bergner <olaf.berg...@saxsys.de>
Subject Re: Problem accessing JNDI resources from inside custom resource adapter
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:10:25 GMT

David, thanks for your comprehensive and helpful reply. My choice of using a
rar as my deployment unit is mainly motivated by my need to start my own
threads. I therefore figured that using the JEE work manager API would be
the most standards compliant way to do so. Yet I suspect that in practice
nothing would keep me from accessing Geronimo's work manager from a SLSB.

Thx,
Olaf