geronimo-user mailing list archives

From RickI <...@worker.com>
Subject Re: Gbean to install plugin from remote repository?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:54:46 GMT

Hi,
I did similar with no.1-2 but I have difficulty on no.3
When installing from webconsole sometimes its throw "NoSuchConfigException".
Then when I install plugin using deploy-tool "install-plugin", somehow my
dependencies doesn't installed, only default one that got installed (like
tomcat,jasper, etc).

Can you point me to car-maven-plugin docs?

Thanks,

Ricky