geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob78 <alwin....@citicorp.com>
Subject Re: JSF in Geronimo
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:36:47 GMT

David,

  Thanks for your quick response.

 1. Regarding XML, I was typing more notes after pasteing in the mail, i
missed the closing tag. Please ignore that.
 2. Please can you point me in the right direction on how to disable ee5
behaviour, so that i can try that. Since we have a big application to
migrate, if that is easy, we will take that option.

 THanks again for yoru help.

Regards
Joe