geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rogue angel <angel-...@mail.ru>
Subject Geronimo 2.1.1 does not undeploy apache ActiveMQ 5.2.0 TransportListener(It seems cannot stop thread) with failover transport
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:40:03 GMT

Hello everyone!

The problem:I have a G2.1.1 and I have JMS producer (Extended JMSAppender)
application over ActiveMQ 5.2.0 failover transport and external ActiveMQ
5.2.0 server. I want to know when connection breaks and when restores. That
is why i used TransportListener, which one i put into ActiveMQConnection.
Everything works fine, but when i tried to redeploy my application logic for
TransportListener still the same as older one. And this is not the end!
JMSAppender logic was also the same as old one.

I`m not using multi-threading explicitly.
ActiveMQ connection URL:
failover:(tcp://10.12.34.62:41414?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0)?jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=-1&jms.redeliveryPolicy.useExponentialBackOff=false&
jms.redeliveryPolicy.useCollisionAvoidance=false&initialReconnectDelay=100&
maxReconnectDelay=30000&useExponentialBackOff=true&backup=false&maxReconnectAttempts=10

I`d tried all combination stop-uninstal-redeploy-start. result is the same.
It seems that geronimo registers somewhere those listeners. In activeMQ
javaDoc i found that failover transport uses different thread to
reconnection purposes. May be geronimo does not stops them?

Please help.
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Geronimo-2.1.1-does-not-undeploy-apache-ActiveMQ-5.2.0-TransportListener%28It-seems-cannot-stop-thread%29-with-failover-transport-tp22459183s134p22459183.html