geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hearty <heartyraph...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom logging- How to specify the relative path
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:08:23 GMT

I am using Java util logging.

My configurations in logging.properties is as follows

handlers = java.util.logging.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern=${org.apache.geronimo.home.dir}/var/log/fp.log

But when I run the geronimo server, I am getting the exception as
Couldn't get the lock file for the log file. Instead of
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir, when I gave the absolute path, it is working
fine.

But I would like to go for a relative path.
Can some body suggest how to resolve this issue?