geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <>
Subject Re: start geronimo in profiling mode
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 07:41:48 GMT

I am using the TPTP from eclipse for the profiling. However I cannot start
geronimo in profiling at all. If there any other (open source/freeware)
tools which work with Geronimo that is no problem for me. However I think it
would be nice if Geronimo applciation could be profiled using TPTP.

Kind regards,