geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: your current Geronimo evaluation
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:06:03 GMT

- Geronimo's Console is way better than JBoss's
- I don't like to have to touch application files to make JBoss redeploy
them
- JBoss's support for new JEE versions is not very speedy
- I could not get Glassfish to run with IBM JDKs

- Geronimo's custom server assemblies are cool
- I like that it includes Jetty (faster than Tomcat)