geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject start geronimo in profiling mode
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:03:42 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to start geronimo from eclipse in profiling mode. I have added
geronimo to the servers and can start/stop it from eclipse. But when I try
to start it in the profiling mode I get a dialog with an empty monitor tab.

I am using geronimo 2.1.3 and tried as well the jetty as tomcat.

When I use tomcat 6 i.s.o. tomcat starting in profiling mode show me a fille
monitor tab as I expect.

Can anyone help me with this issue or is it nit possible at all, or can
anyone provide me with alternatives ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder