geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aldian_00 <aldian...@gmail.com>
Subject your current Geronimo evaluation
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:21:32 GMT

Hi everybody

I am currently working on a comparative study of Jonas, Jboss, Glassfish,
Geronimo. For all technical questions, I already have the information on the
internet, and those four are the only one application servers that can meet
my needs. But I would like to know what do experienced user think about
their ergonomy. For each of them, I am posting the same question on their
respective forum. Please be honest and objective so that I can make a good
comparison (even if for you Geronimo is clearly the best ;)).

About Geronimo, what evaluation (please give a mark from 1=worst to 10=best)
would you give concerning the following tests?

* easy to install
* easy deployment
* easy administration
* easy IDE interfacing
* easy developement

Feel free to comment about the others softwares if you know something about
them.

Thank You very much !