geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaupo <kpar...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Login Module HttpServletRequest access for webservice
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:39:38 GMT

Hi!

I have made a custom login module where I need to retrieve some user data
from the HttpServletRequest. The following piece of code work well:

request = (HttpServletRequest)
PolicyContext.getContext("javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest");

The problem is that it only works when I login from the website.
When I use BASIC authentication from a webservice then the request is going
to be null!
(I think it's because I made my service out of a bean and configured it in
the ejb container)

Is there a way for me to get a similar or a HttpServletRequest when loging
in from my webservice?
I need to get the users/servers IP from where the call is made.

Thanks in advance

-Kaupo