geronimo-user mailing list archives

From PaJaSoft <janou...@fonet.cz>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.x, standard MyFaces bundle, org.apache.myfaces.ERROR_HANDLER in web.xml - classloading problem
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:33:38 GMT

Ivan-65 wrote:

> The plan file I use
> <dep:dependencies>
>             <dep:dependency>
>                 <dep:groupId>com.sun</dep:groupId>
>                 <dep:artifactId>facelets</dep:artifactId>
>                 <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>             </dep:dependency>
>             <dep:dependency>
>                 <dep:groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</dep:groupId>
>                 <dep:artifactId>myfaces-api</dep:artifactId>
>                 <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>             </dep:dependency>
>             <dep:dependency>
>                 <dep:groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</dep:groupId>
>                 <dep:artifactId>myfaces-impl</dep:artifactId>
>                 <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>             </dep:dependency>
>         </dep:dependencies>
>
>         <dep:hidden-classes>
>             <dep:filter>javax.faces</dep:filter>
>             <dep:filter>org.apache.myfaces</dep:filter>
>         </dep:hidden-classes>

Hello,

thank you very much, this is the point of my search..:-) Sometime is
darkness under lamp'-).

I thought - if I specify dependency (MyFaces-impl for ex.) and also specify
hidden-classes filter, those classes are not visible in classpath... so If I
have some reference(-s) (in faces-config.xml for ex.) I got the error during
deploying...

Pavel