geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issues facing when connecting with Oracle10g
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:50:48 GMT
This looks ok to me.  I think maybe we didn't ship the tranql oracle
wrappers with geronimo until a later geronimo release: I think they
are in 2.1.3.

The values in your geronimo plan override the defaults in ra.xml, but
don't change the contents of ra.xml.

If you are still having problems with this you might try changing to
<no-transaction/> and see what happens.  Obviously you won't want to
use this in production but if it works it may help figure out what is
wrong.

Does your code start by creating tables and the problem you are seeing
is that when you try to use them they have not been created?  Or are
the tables created by some other process like running a script on the
db by hand?

thanks
david jencks