geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble posting to this list
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:06:45 GMT
Primarily a test to see if I get this problem...

Could you let us know the titles of a couple messages this has
happened with?
Can you reply to this reply?

Sometimes the indication of why it was considered spam and by who is
in the return message.... any visible details?

(not a spam expert, but similar things have happened to me on some
apache lists -- e.g. subscription requests get bounced unless I
include some dummy text content)

thanks
david jencks