geronimo-user mailing list archives

From James D Carroll <jamesdcarrol...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Gbean to install plugin from remote repository?
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:42:40 GMT
I'm confused. Isn't this page saying that it is possible:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/converting-applications-into-plugins-using-the-administrative-console.html

Namely the ability to have an instance of Geronimo point at another (or
at least some remote reposotory) and install new features/apps.

Maybe that wasn't the OPs question, but I was hoping you could clarify
that for me.

Thanks,