On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

No idea where the MetaDataFactory setting is coming from. Don't see it being set by either Geronimo or OpenEJB. You sure this is not being set by OpenJPA?

Based on the content of the property value, I doubt that OpenJPA would know the structure of the Geronimo artifacts...  Somebody is passing that value into OpenJPA.  Unless there's a new undocumented feature that I am not aware of...  :-)

openjpa.MetaDataFactory:
jpa(Files=/usr/local/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3/
repository/default/callingcard-ear/1.0/callingcard-ear-1.0.car/callingcard-ejb.jar)

--kevan