geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy tomcat app with WADI Cluster and dbpool
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:05:18 GMT
Hi,

If you want to use WADI as the underlying clustering mechanism for
your tomcat web-app, then you can remove all the GBean declarations.
These GBeans are used to configure the Tomcat native clustering
mechanism. If you want to use the Tomcat native clustering mechanism,
then you do not need the <tomcat-clustering-wadi/> element.

I also think that your resource reference declaration will not work
as you need to add a <type> element to the dependency console.dbpool/
clustering:

           <sys:dependency>
               <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
               <sys:artifactId>clustering</sys:artifactId>
               <sys:type>car</sys:type> <!-- I think this is missing -->
            </sys:dependency>

Thanks,
Gianny