geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Help with Geronimo EJB Clustering
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:40:20 GMT
Hi Hai-Dang,

This is weird. if you have an element

   <wadi:openejb-clustering-wadi>

in your geronimo-openejb.xml plan and if you can successfully
distribute the EJB module then this means that the config

org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-clustering-builder-wadi/2.2-
SNAPSHOT/car

is installed and up-and-running - otherwise you would not have been
able to distribute the module as an error would have been reported.

Clustered EJB module should have

  org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-clustering-wadi/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car

as a parent module.

Anyway, I just checked the sample with the latest Geronimo version
and I can tell you that the WADI clustering integration is currently
broken. It is unlikely that it will be fixed in the near future as I
am working on an OpenJPA distributed caching implementation. You may
want to check on the OpenEJB user list, users at openejb dot apache
dot org, whether or not they have an alternate EJB clustering
solution which can be easily enabled w/i Geronimo.

Thanks,
Gianny