geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ejb Couldn't write EjbResponse to output stream
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:03:42 GMT

On Feb 24, 2009, at 6:37 PM, Linda77 wrote:

> Ok, I will introduce the java application which is used to test xhive
> database's some function.
>
> The application contains a resource adapter, junitejb.jar, and my
> ejb code.
>
> Af first I need to build resource adapter to get xhive-ra.rar which
> supply
> connection pool to xhive database. Then I should build my ejb code
> to get
> functest.jar,which includes junitejb and my own ejb class files.
> Secondly, I deploy xhive-ra.rar on Apache Geronimo app server, then
> deploy
> the ejb file named functest.jar
> Thirdly, I can run 'ant -f build_internal.xml functest-geronimo' to
> get
> junit to run my test functions in functest.jar.
>
> I'm not sure whether I have describe my application clearly.If any
> doubt,
> please make more detail questions.thanks.

It has been many years since I've had to deal with ant but IIUC and
IIRC your client program is ant or a vm started by ant.  It is rather
unlikely but conceivable that this is a javaee app client: its much
more likely that it is a non-javaee client.  The classpath is thus
determined somehow by the ant build file, apparently
build_internal.xml.  What is the classpath set in ant for the code
that calls the ejbs?

david jencks