geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Help with Geronimo EJB Clustering
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:35:10 GMT
Hi Hai-Dang,

You have quite a number of vendor Deployment Descriptor there :) tThe
openejb-jar.xml DD is unnecessary in this case (it hides the geronimo-
openejb.xml DD). So, simply remove it and redeploy your module.

WADI for OpenEJB is currently broken and I will certainly take the
time to fix the integration - so it is supported but limited by my
throughput. The internals of the stateful EJB container changed after
the initial WADI integration. An instance cache is now used to store
and retrieve stateful instances when they are accessed. You will need
to trace through an EJB invocation to identify the root cause of the
problem.

If you want to debug this problem, then please feel free to let us
know your progress and ask for help if you are stuck. If you are not
able to fix the problem, then I will have a look in a couple of weeks
after having completed some other activities.

Thanks,
Gianny