geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multi persistence units
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:48:29 GMT

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

> I'm not a Geronimo expert.  If they are passing in these arguments,
> then it
> must be for some reason.  And, turning them off manually (override)
> probably
> would just surface problems from another area.  I'll cross post this
> question to the Geronimo users forum to see if you get any bites over
> there...

Bongosdude had already posted on our user list.

SynchronizeMappings is a defaulted by Geronimo. That behavior is
customizable and simple to turn off in your persistence.xml:

         <properties>
value="false"/>
         </properties>

No idea where the MetaDataFactory setting is coming from. Don't see it
being set by either Geronimo or OpenEJB. You sure this is not being
set by OpenJPA?

--kevan