geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multi persistence units
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:29:10 GMT
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
>
> No idea where the MetaDataFactory setting is coming from. Don't see it
> being set by either Geronimo or OpenEJB. You sure this is not being set by
> OpenJPA?

Based on the content of the property value, I doubt that OpenJPA would know
the structure of the Geronimo artifacts...  Somebody is passing that value
into OpenJPA.  Unless there's a new undocumented feature that I am not aware

openjpa.MetaDataFactory:
jpa(Files=/usr/local/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3/
repository/default/callingcard-ear/1.0/callingcard-ear-1.0.car/callingcard-ejb.jar)