geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stella Lok <oinvertedwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web server stopped responding to requests until restart
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:42:31 GMT
Hi Kevan,

The machine has one Xeon processor which is a dual core. I am running
WAS CE on IBM JSE 5.

I do have the thread dump showing the blocked MQ threads, which I have
just forwarded to you, if you would like to take a look (if anyone
else is interested in taking a look, please let me know)

Btw, the activemq used is not the one embedded in WASCE, but an external one.

Thank you very much