geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Salotto <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding external folder to classpath of Geronimo 1.1
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:41:04 GMT
I have acomplished this with a SharedLib GBean.

<sys:gbean name="MyProps"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
          <attribute name="classesDirs">var/MyPropsDirectory</attribute>
<!-- the directory %Geronimo_Install%/var would be my best choice to place
such files  and I belive is the best practice way to do this-->
          <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
          </reference>
  </sys:gbean>

This is explained here
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/locating-your-application-specific-configuration-files.html
and here (for IBM WASCE, which is basically same as G)
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=2359&context=SS6JMN&dc=DB560&dc=DB520&uid=swg21266061&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct2359websphere

HTH

Luciano