geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Transaction] TX Required: Started transaction
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:59:42 GMT
When the transaction starts to commit, a "Sychronization" object that
openjpa registered gets called and tries to flush the work your
session bean + jpa entities did to the database.  Something is going
wrong during this flush but unfortunately the cause is not getting
logged.    One possiblilty is that the tables weren't created
correctly in your database, perhaps because the non-jta-datasource is
not actually set up properly.  You might be able to check the tables
using the admin console db browser or a 3rd party tool.

There's a jira open for this already, but I don't know if anyone is
actively working on fixing it.

thanks
david jencks