geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ying Tang <yingtang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin Console Access and Security Realm
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:17:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

As far as I can tell, the SQL database security realm is used to
authenticate username and password from the built-in Derby database, not for
Geronimo admin console.

For changing the username and password for the Administration Console,  you
can use the *Users and Groups* portlet  in the console.

Please see this page for more details:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/changing-the-username-and-password.html

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,