geronimo-user mailing list archives

From PaJaSoft <>
Subject Re: Disabling Faces Error Handling
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:43:25 GMT

> Any suggestions where one should place the self written error handler
> class. Actually it is in WEB-INF/classes.

Hello Ralf,

I think the location is right and I expect the same behaviour as you. I'm
researching the same issue and for now I know that:
- when I bundle my own version of MyFaces in WEB-INF/lib directory
- hidden-classes org.apache.myfaces and javax.faces in geronimo-web.xml

all works as expected and is described in Wiki.

I don't know how to specify webapp deployment descriptor when I want to use
server bundled version of MyFaces (classloading problem).

Have you resolved problem with your own ErrorHandler implementation?

Thx for reply