geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Linda77 <snow5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb Couldn't write EjbResponse to output stream
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 02:37:54 GMT

Ok, I will introduce the java application which is used to test xhive
database's some function.

The application contains a resource adapter, junitejb.jar, and my ejb code.

Af first I need to build resource adapter to get xhive-ra.rar which supply
connection pool to xhive database. Then I should build my ejb code to get
functest.jar,which includes junitejb and my own ejb class files.
Secondly, I deploy xhive-ra.rar on Apache Geronimo app server, then deploy
the ejb file named functest.jar
Thirdly, I can run 'ant -f build_internal.xml functest-geronimo' to get
junit to run my test functions in functest.jar.

I'm not sure whether I have describe my application clearly.If any doubt,
please make more detail questions.thanks.