geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Library is already loaded in another ClassLoader (On stopping and starting the application)
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:01:10 GMT

Hearty wrote:

> Hi
>
>       I am getting an error as follows
>  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: lic (Library is already loaded in another
> ClassLoader)
>  This is happening when I stopping the application and start it again.
> [apache geronimo is running,
>  I am only stopping/starting application by using the admin console]
>
>  The lic.jar is present within the repository folder. The jar file is
> internally referring a dll file.
>
>  Please give me a valid solution to resolve this issue?

Take the classloader that accesses the native library out of the
application, e.g. create a GBean that does nothing but delegate to the
native library.

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError%3A-Library-is-already-loaded-in-another-ClassLoader-%28On-stopping-and-starting-the-application%29-tp22179465s134p22181072.html