geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hearty <>
Subject java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Library is already loaded in another ClassLoader (On stopping and starting the application)
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:26:25 GMT

      I am getting an error as follows
 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: lic (Library is already loaded in another
 This is happening when I stopping the application and start it again.
[apache geronimo is running,
 I am only stopping/starting application by using the admin console]

 The lic.jar is present within the repository folder. The jar file is
internally referring a dll file.
 Please give me a valid solution to resolve this issue?