geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rogue angel <angel-...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Geronimo sees jars in servlet, but in any object created within this servlet throws NoClassDefFoundError
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:29:30 GMT

Here`s full stacktrace:

10:26:26,578 ERROR [[RegisterServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet
RegisterServlet threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/Connection
        at webbjms.RegisterServlet.doGet(RegisterServlet.java:118)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.DefaultSubjectValve.invoke(DefaultSubjectValve.java:56)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:406)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:563)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

We have tried to play with geronimo-web.xml But it did not helped.