geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Linda77 <snow5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb Couldn't write EjbResponse to output stream
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 02:15:46 GMT

Hello, David,
  I just made a mistake on your message.
  Now I check my client app and geronimo directory.
  In my client app there is no openejb-client jar file, but some defined
variants of properties file named build.properties set these kinds of
information:
    # # Geronimo 2.0 reference implementation settings:
         appserver = geronimo2.0
         j2ee.client.dir       = ${geronimo2.home}/repository
         j2ee.deploy.dir       = ${geronimo2.home}/deploy
         geronimo2.0-java.naming.factory.initial  =
org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
         geronimo2.0-java.naming.provider.url     = 127.0.0.1:4201
And in the Geronimo2.0.2  repository directory the jar file is
openejb-client-3.0-beta-1.jar

So  I have made clear of  the relationship of client app openejb jar and
geronimo repository openejb jar, right?