geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Michael2 <wtist...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Admin Console Access and Security Realm
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:31:14 GMT

Hello Ying:

Thank you for the information.

I am not clear what you said about the SQL database security realm: "the SQL
database security realm is used to authenticate username and password from
the built-in Derby database".  Could you explain more?
If we cannot use the realm to authenticate Admin Console users, can we use
it the authenticate application users?

Thanks.

Michael