geronimo-user mailing list archives

From kevan <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when Install plugin/undeploy from ant
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:53:32 GMT

RickI wrote:

> Hi All,
> I received error when I try to install plugin and undeploy from ant
> script.
> It works fine for start, stop, deploy command.
>
> These is the error msg:
>
> install-plugin:
>      [echo] Installing SampleWeb at instance port 1199
>      [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> This is ridiculous!
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployUtils.println(DeployUtils.java:89)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandInstallCAR.showProgress(CommandInstallCAR.java:70)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandInstallCAR.execute(CommandInstallCAR.java:58)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:164)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
>      [java] Java Result: 1

This happens because the terminal shell is reporting a terminal width of
zero. I've been living with this for a while when I run commands in an emacs
shell. I've fixed for with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4533 -- will be available in
G 2.1.4 and 2.2.

BTW, your email never made it to our user list. I just happened to run
across your nabble post...

--kevan